Is Graphic Design a good career?
The term graphic design was coined by William Addison Dwiggins in 1922.
Graphic design, also known as communication design, is the art and practice of planning and projecting ideas and experiences with visual and textual content. The form it takes can be physical or virtual and can include images, words, or graphics.
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, iconography, and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used synonymously. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images, and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages.
They use typography, visual arts, and page layout techniques to create visual compositions. Common uses of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers, and books), wayfinding or environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, product packaging, and signage.
Graphic designing is a creative field that has many applications in marketing, publishing, print production, and advertising. To become a graphic designer, you need to be proficient in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as other design and graphics programs.
The demand for Graphic Designers is increasing vastly in India as one can see that people are getting attracted to this field as mostly the companies have different departments for branding and marketing which requires graphic design skills.
The average salary of a graphic designer ranges from Rs 12000 – to Rs 25000 per month. According to the survey, the growth rate of a graphic design is expected to be close to 4%. The growth rate would be more if we consider how much the demand has increased in recent years; therefore it is one of the best career options after doing a diploma course in Graphic Designing.
Graphic designing is not a new course but with the advent of digital media, its scope has increased manifold.
Here are some skillsets required for graphic designing:
1. Creative thinking skills.
2. Communication skills.
4. Software skills.
5. Marketing skills.
6. Photography skills.
7. Illustration skills.
Job Opportunities for a graphic designer
- Publication Designer
- Brand Identity Designer
- Website Designer
- UI / UX Designer
- Product Designer
- Game Designer
- Advertising Designer
- Packaging Designer
- Photoshop Artist
- Illustration Artist
- Pattern Designer
- Art director
- Creative director
- Graphic designer
- Layout artist
- Logo designer
- Marketing director
- Mobile/app designer
- Multimedia designer
- Photo editor
- Product designer
- Signage designer
- Technical illustrator
- User experience (UX) designer
- User interface (UI) developer
- Web designer
Course Syllabus Of Graphic Design
- Introduction to Image Editing
- Design and Visualisation
- Process of Image Editing
- Colour Theory and Colour Modes
- Advance Retouching and
- Image Compositing and Manipulation
- Automation / GIF Animation
- Filters and Advanced Plugins
- Introduction to Printing Design
- RGB and CMYK in Printing
- Product / Branding Design
- Marketing Collateral
- Products & Packaging
- Branding Mockup
- Pre-press Design
- Print file Setup
- Introduction to Vector Graphics
- Principles of Graphic Design
- Corporate Branding
- Logo / Stationery / Marketing
- Apparel Design
- Infographic Elements and Icon
- Advance Illustration Art
- Creating UI Elements
- Corporate Mockup
- Introduction to Print and publishing
- Working with Pagination
- Layout Design
- Magazine / News Paper / Catalog
- Text and typographic
- Print-Publishing Design
- publishing Design
- Interactive Layout
- Graphic Design Portfolio
Types of Graphic Designing:-
- Branding Graphic Design
- Marketing & Advertising Graphic Design
- Digital Graphic l Design
- Product Graphic Design
- Publication Graphic Design
- Website Graphic Design
- Packaging Graphic Design
- Environmental Graphic Design
- Motion Graphic Design
Sharing some simple steps to become a Graphic Designer:-
- Register yourself in a graphic designing course.
- Learn graphic designing principles.
- Learn key graphic designing working.
- Take sincerely your work projects to grow your graphic designing skills.
- Maintain a portfolio to display your graphic design work.
Graphic Design Course by Quantum Games & Design, ace amongst the most of the institutes for Graphic Designing In Jaipur & it offers extremely creative and impressive Graphic courses with working Projects. The graphic designing course can give wings to your career if you are young & a job aspirant in the creative field
Hence Graphic Designing is a key to a professional career. They also provide 100 % job placement after completing the course.
Why do you join Quantum Games & Design
- 22 years of industry experience and 15000+students
- Professional training by Industry experts.
- Hands-on training using the latest tools & software.
- Individual Portfolio-making.
- Workshops/Projects at regular intervals.
- Career Guidance by the Mentors.
- Internship Facility after completing the course.
- 100% Practical training
- Get 100% job placement assistance.
- Students placed in top companies like Game Shastra, TV channel Aaj Tak, Amazon, Double Negative, Prime Focus, MPC, Red Chilly & many more.